- Kidney stone
- Gastric & duodenal ulcer
- Sinusitis & Migraine
- Urethra & Bladder stone & Gall Stone
- Convulsive disorder
- Joints pain
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Liver Problems
- Viral Hepatits
- Hyper tension Disorders
- HIV, HBSAG, HCV
- All skin & Hair problems (Dandruff, Psoriasis)
- Impotency, Infertility, Pre-mature ejaculation
- Menstrual Disorders. PCOD, Ovarian Tumor
How We Work
It is holistic in approach, so cures patients perfectly. Homeopathy is a 200 year old form of alternative medicine that claims to stimulate a healing response and strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself.
Homeopathy aims to treat the person as a whole taking into account of the patients personality, lifestyle, hereditary as well as history of the disease.
Homeopathic medicines are highly diluted preparations, so completely there is no side effects. In an experts hand it is very accurate and fast.[ Though many think it to be slow]
The aim of physiotherapy is to help restore movement and normal body function in cases of illness, injury and disability. Physiotherapists use a wide range of treatment techniques and approaches.
- Here the therapist mobilizes joints and soft tissues to relieve pain, improves blood circulation, improves movements of different parts of the body.
- TENS is a battery operated device that delivers an electric current to suppress the pain signals and improve blood flow.